Efficient 120x30 LED panel UGR<19 for monitor workstations 36W 4500 Lumen
Very efficient and neatly crafted 120 x30 LED panel with a bright luminous flux of 4500 lumens and only 36W power consumption. TÜV / GS certificate for tested safety. The model achieves an efficiency of 125 lumen / watt.
The 4000K neutral white version is close to the 4000K colour tone. A bright clear, bright light without appearing too cool. An ideal model for use in offices, conference rooms or shops.
New spreading disc technology
The model uses a new technology for lenses to reduce glare. Instead of microprismatic surfaces, the light-scattering elements are incorporated directly into the lens. This enables a higher overall light output at the same output. The LED panels have been photometric measured and a light calculation file is available on request.
Very neatly processed:
The workmanship of this model is high-quality and leaves a consistently good impression. The frame is white and smooth with no frills. The back of the panel is made of metal and installation takes just a few minutes. The 120x30cm LED panel is powered by 1 power supply unit. Dimmable power supplies can also be supplied as accessories (please enquire) as well as cable suspensions and plug-in frames without visible screws.
The model comes with a 3 year standard manufacturer's warranty and can be offered for a small surcharge with a 5 year manufacturer's warranty.
Flicker-free, homogeneous light distribution and extremely economical
The LED panel is flicker-free / flicker-free and has no disturbing stroboscopic effects, which often occur with cheap LED power supplies and to which some people react sensitively. The 120x30cm LED panel produces a bright and evenly distributed light with no glare effects. Thanks to its optimised heat management, it achieves a service life of 50,000 hours. The LM-80 and TM-21 tests were carried out for this purpose.
Technical data 120x30 LED panel UGR<19 for monitor workstations
White smooth aluminium frame
1195*295 mm x only 11mm high
Height with power supply: approx. 4cm
Suitable for offices:
Reduced glare UGR<19 for monitor workstations
230V / 50/60 Hz 180V-260V) 36Volt DC
36W Power consumption
120° beam angle
4000K = 4500 Lumen -> 125Lm/Watt
For indoor use only (IP20)
Specified service life (manufacturer's specification):
LM-80 and TM-21 tested
Colour rendering index: RA: >80
Operating temperature: -20°C to 45°C
Certificates: TÜV/GS certified power supply + LED panel, CE, Rohs, EMC,
36 months manufacturer's warranty / Extendable to 5 years
Power consumption 1000 hours: 36kWh
Accessories: Ceiling mounting frame for ceiling mounting or cable suspension
Do you have any questions about our LED panels for cassette ceilings or direct ceiling mounting? As technical energy manager TÜV Süd, efficiency is our business. We are happy to advise you! Preferably personally! You can reach us under the telephone number: 0221-29821660 during our business hours or by mobile phone. You can also contact us via e-mail form or fax inquiry. We will also call you back.
|size class:||120cm x 30cm|
|color temperature:||4000k (Kelvin)|
|luminous flux:||4500 lumen|
|beam angle:||120° degree|
|dimmable:||no (dimmable driver on request)|
|power consumpt.:||36 Watt|
|colour rendering (CRI):||RA >80|
|efficiency in lm/W:||125 Lm/watt|
|power factor (cos phi):||> 0,9|
|Application:||office / retail / service companies|
|energy efficiency class:||A++|
|UV. or infrared emission:||No|
|consumption per 1000 hrs:||36 kWh|
|Power supply:||230V / 50 Hz (from 100V up to240V)|
|Operat. temperature:||-25°C to 50°C|
|warranty:||standard legal regulations apply|
|Additional information::||3 years manufacturer warranty|
|delivered items:||LED-PANEL, operating manual, external LED-driver|
|No flicker / flicker free:||Yes|
|Product weight:||4,50 Kg|
LED panel 120x30 more infos
LED panel 120x30
LED panel 120x30cm offer a number of advantages and design freedom in use. They provide bright, large-area light without particular glare. The length of 120x30cm is ideal for optimal illumination of desks or workplaces or assembly tables. The 120x30cm LED panels have very good energy efficiency figures. Luminaires with 70W or 90W can be replaced with a 29W or 36W model.
Uniform light distribution with LED panel 120x30cm
The 120x30 LED panels produce a beautiful, even light with low glare effects due to a surface radiation. This makes the LED panels very suitable for use at computer workstations. For this purpose we offer special models with a low glare value of UGR<19.
With a few 120x30 LED panels, larger rooms can be evenly and sufficiently brightly illuminated. The LED panels 120x30 do not emit any unwanted UV light. It does not lead to the fading of products or goods.
Areas of application 120x30 LED panel
Commercial and office:
LED panels can be used in a wide variety of applications. LED panels 120x30cm are often used in offices, office corridors and corridors, canteens or in the entrance area of companies. They are also popular as basic lighting in retail stores. In the commercial sector, they are ideal for assembly tables or production work. For rough environments we also offer 120x30cm LED panels with IP65 protection.
There are special hygienic LED panels for the health sector and in care, for example in hospitals, doctors' surgeries, group rooms in kindergartens or in retirement and nursing homes, which can eliminate bacteria, viruses and unpleasant odours. You will find them on the following page.
Mounting options LED panels 120x30:
Wall-mounted LED panels:
LED panels can be easily mounted on the wall. Horizontal or vertical depending on size. This allows great lighting effects for products or waiting areas to be achieved.
Ceiling suspension LED panels:
Due to their low weight, LED panels can be suspended from ceilings and suspended from wire ropes. Alternatively, the panel can be attached to the ceiling with a mounting frame as a surface-mounted luminaire. For large LED panels with the size 120x30cm we recommend hanging on 6 ropes (3 Y ropes), as these long field LED panels tend to sag after a certain time.
Mounting LED Panele 120x30 (LED ceiling light 120x30cm)
In over 90% of all cases, the 120x30cm LED panels are mounted on the concrete ceiling using mounting frames. The power supply disappears into the ceiling frame and results in a closed unit, with a rather low construction height of 5cm to 6cm. The unit is dust-tight and no catchers of insects and vermin.
Built-in LED panel 120x30cm in plasterboard ceilings (plasterboard ceilings)
An optical possibility is the installation of LED panels in plasterboard ceilings. Optically the LED panels 120x30 lie very flat on the ceiling with only a very small projection of 9mm-12mm. Normally the cutout is 1cm smaller than the size of the LED panel. Here you should pay attention to 2-3 things.
- The cut-out is usually as large as the LED panels. The hole will therefore be permanently present in the ceiling.
- The ceiling must be sufficiently stable to support the weight of the LED panels.
- The power supply is usually placed on the back of the LED panel. Due to the heat generated by the power supply, there should always be some distance between the power supply and any insulation materials or vapour barriers. Talk to your electrician about this.
- Often you have used gypsum board ceilings with girders, rafters or wooden strips. Check in advance whether you can cut open the ceiling at the desired position and insert the panel accordingly.
For the installation of LED panels 120x30cm in plasterboard ceilings we offer spring clips for direct mounting on the back or special LED panel mounting frames installation frames for plasterboard ceilings.
Dimming of LED panels 120x30
On request, almost all 120x30 LED panels can also be supplied with dimmable power supplies. The large surface creates a lot of light without glare. However, dimming may be useful in order to reduce the output somewhat in bright daylight. Dimmable power supplies can be supplied with 1-10Volt dimming or DALI (via separate dimming line) or alternatively dimming via phase control/section dimming. The third option is dimming via radio or a radio/wall switch.
Dimming with 1-10V or DALI
1. 1-10V dimming or a DALI bus system requires a thin control cable and a suitable 1-10V wall dimmer. Alternatively, dimming can also be carried out by radio via a radio wall dimmer or a remote control. Dimming is very clean and even. Dimming also goes down to relatively low dimming ranges. In existing buildings, however, there is usually no 5-core cable for a dimming cable! If it is not possible to lay a DImm line without great effort, dimming via phase control dimming or trailing-edge dimming may be appropriate.
Dimming via phase control dimming / trailing-edge dimming.
2. dimming via phase control dimming / trailing-edge dimming. The dimmart comes very close to the classic dimming of incandescent lamps via the power line. We offer suitable power supplies for this purpose, which show very good dimming characteristics, no dimming jumps and low noise levels. Especially the power supplies from Meanwell® are very reliable in continuous use and technically mature. However, the number of LED panels 120x30cm to be dimmed simultaneously is limited. Usually only max. 4 to max. 5 pieces can be dimmed on a LED wall dimmer.
Dimming by remote control
3. dimming by remote control or with a suitable wireless wall switch. This is also possible and usually works very well. Depending on the system, however, there are limits to the range or the number of LED panels to be dimmed simultaneously. We offer various options for dimming by radio and would be happy to advise you at 0049-221-29821660
Dimming of LED panels in home automation
The integration of LED panels in home automation systems such as KNX is usually just as possible. We have already realized this many times. There are a few things to consider here, since the LED panels are usually operated with constant current and not with constant voltage such as LED strips (12V or 24Volt). Many manufacturers of home automation systems offer their own dimming actuators for 1-10V dimming, phase dimming or DALI.
Ergonomic selection criteria for 120x30cm LED panels
In addition to the classic selection criteria such as light colour, luminous flux and output, ergonomic aspects are becoming increasingly important for many customers. For many customers, high and accurate colour rendering is an important selection criterion,
Colour rendering RAI92
We offer 120x30 LED panels RA90 with very high color rendering of CRI92 or RA92.
A frequent field of application is in hair studios and in the retail trade of high-quality products. Especially the warm white models have a much more pleasant colour tone with CRI92 panels than the standard CRI90 models.
Flicker-free / No flicker power supplies
From an occupational medicine point of view, the use of flicker-free / no flicker power supplies is often required. Power supplies of cheap LED panels tend to flicker more frequently at 50 Hz. Some employees are prone to sensitive reactions such as restlessness and sleep disturbances, which are usually difficult to associate with artificial light. Here it is always worth investing a little more money in order to keep the productivity of the employees high and not unconsciously generate a higher level of sick leave. .
Advantages of LED panels at a glance
- LED panels are extremely energy-saving and have a very good luminous efficacy in lumens per watt.
- Durable: LED panels have a very long service life if quality manufacturers are selected who have know-how in heat management and high demands on the power supplies used.
- Large-area and uniform radiation and light distribution with lower glare effect
- Depending on the manufacturer, LED panels can be used as recessed or surface-mounted luminaires.
- No radiation of IR or unfavourable UV light
- LED panels can be dimmed and used in conjunction with a lighting control system as an adjustable element for daylight utilisation.
- Available in all common light colours
- The low heat development between approx. 30 and 35 degrees allows a wide range of applications. They do not have to be cooled.
- Many application possibilities, simple installation, pleasant power saving.
Advice on LED panels:
Do you have questions about our LED grid panel LED luminaires or the delivery time of special variants? Or at the delivery time of special variants? We will be happy to advise you! Preferably personally! You can reach us under the telephone number: 0049-221-2982166 during our business hours or mobile. You can also contact us via e-mail form or fax inquiry. We are also happy to call you back.