30W disinfecting air purifying UV-C lamp 94cm efficient and effective
The 94cm long UV-C lamp kills viruses, germs and bacteria or mould on the irradiated surfaces and in the air within 30 minutes. The air and surfaces are cleaned completely without the use of environmentally harmful and toxic chemicals. The irradiation with UV-C light kills and eliminates microorganisms.
Functionality and areas of application
The germ content in the room air, which is proven to be one of the main vectors of disease, can be significantly reduced in waiting rooms of doctors, offices, pharmacies, hairdressers or shops. The air-purifying UV-lamp is ideally operated with a timer, which is set to 30 minutes operating time.
The tube has a long duration of effectiveness of up to max. 8000 hours and is very efficient with 30Watt power consumption. The tube should be replaced after 8000 hours of operation, as the effectiveness decreases significantly. Even if the tube is obviously still glowing. The tube can easily be changed and replaced by yourself.
This air-purifying UV-C lamp is delivered including 4 meters of cable with shock-proof plug as well as 2 pieces of 40cm long chains for suspension from the ceiling.
The germicidal effect of UV-C light is very often used. There are also some safety instructions to be observed. The lamp may only be used when there are no people in the room. Then ventilate the room well! It is essential to observe the corresponding data sheet.
- Only operate the lamp when no persons are present. (breaks, at night)
- Ozone (O3) may be generated during operation. This decomposes by itself within approx. 1 hour. The time period
can be shortened considerably by airing the room.
- Do not look directly into the luminaire.
- Glass, acrylic glass, plexiglass shield the UV-C radiation. Behind them the light is therefore ineffective.
- Use a timer.
- The tube must be replaced after approx. 8000h operating time, even if it is still lit. It then only has
a reduced effectiveness.
- The UV-C rays can possibly damage some plastics or cause them to age prematurely if they are used for too long.
- The tube is made of glass, install the lamp so that it is protected from mechanical impact.
Scope of delivery
- 94cm long UV-C lamp
- including 4 meter cable with safety plug
- 2 pcs. 40cm long chains supplied for suspension from the ceiling.
- Data sheet with safety instructions
Do you have any questions about our air purifying lamps or the delivery time of special variants? As technical energy manager TÜV Süd, efficiency is our business. We are happy to advise you! Preferably personally! You can reach us under the telephone number: 0221-29821660 during our business hours or mobile. You can also contact us by e-mail form or fax inquiry. We will also gladly call you back.