8- inch LED-Downlight- recessed luminaire -21watts-warm white-3000K
The elegant 8? 21 watts LED Downlight with aluminum frame is suitable for a diameter of 224 mm and a hole size of 195mm diameter. Ideal for the replacement of old lighting systems and recessed lighting such as compact fluorescent lamps.
Features and advantages of the LED-Downlight- recessed luminaire:
· available in three different colour temperatures: 4000Kelvin, 6000 Kelvin and 6000 Kelvin
· very little power consumption combined with excellent light output
· good heat management of the body results in longer life time of the used LEDs
· outer diameter: 224mm for hole sizes of 195mm diameter.
· easy and fast replacement of old lamps. Two quick-clamps at the side ensure stable connection
· 1650 lumen lumious flux at 4000 / 1700lm at 6000 Kelvin. With a light output of very good light output of 81 lm/watt. (1600lm and 76lm/watt at 3000K)
· the external LED driver can be put on the top or at the side of the lamp body
· uses high quality LEDs
· elegant aluminium frame
· realistic life time of 40.000 hours at 20000 hours stable light quality
· the power factor is > 0,90
Included with this set is the LED-Downlight, an external LED-driver (power supply) and an operating manual
Usage of LED recessed lights
In commercial buildings, LED downlights are usually used in hallways, corridors and entrance areas. In addition to a decorative effect LED recessed lights are also suitable for the workplace. Because of more stringent rules on the task lighting, not every LED down light is suited for the workplace.
You have questions about our LED retrofit product for professional use? We will help you! Preferably personally ! Please contact us at the phone number : 0049-221-9924573 during normal office hours or mobile . You can contact us by e -mail or fax request. We also call you back.
|Product category:||LED recessed lighting|
|color temperature:||6000 Kelvin|
|luminous flux:||1700 lumen|
|beam angle:||120° degree|
|power consumpt.:||21 Watt|
|colour rendering (CRI):||RA 72|
|efficiency in lm/W:||801 lm/watt|
|power factor (cos phi):||> 0,9|
|average life cycle:||40.000 hours|
|Operating hours w. stable lum. flux:||min. 20.000 operating hours|
|energy efficiency class:||A|
|UV. or infrared emission:||No|
|Power supply:||230V / 50 Hz (from 100V up to240V)|
|Operat. temperature:||-30° to 50°C|
|material / color (frame):||aluminium|
|dimensions:||outer diameter: 224mm / hole size: 195mm / height: 95 mm|
|Additional information::||can only be used inside buildings|
|delivered items:||LED-Downlight, operating manual, LED-driver external|
|Product weight:||0,45 Kg|
LED-downlights: commercial use
areas of application LED Downlights
In commercial buildings, LED downlights are usually used in hallways, corridors and entrance areas.
In addition to a decorative effect LED recessed lights are also suitable for the workplace. Because of more stringent rules on the task lighting, not every LED down light is suited for the workplace.
In most cases, LED lights are mounted in the ceiling. LED lights can replace the existing compact fluorescent lamps or halogen lamps while realizing savings of between 40 and 70 % power.
Companies still want to save some more, work with motion sensors or install a daylight-dependent lighting control. There, light sensors are installed, making it possible to dim the LED downlights depending on the daylight and to save more power.
We have summarized some selection criteria on how to chhose the right LED-downlight on the following page