Very efficient High Lumen LED Panel 120x60 3000k 1-10V dimmable with up to 120 Lumen/Watt at only 60W power consumption. This results in a luminous flux of approx. 7000 lumens (comparable to 4x100W E27 bulb matt). The power supply and the panel are TÜV / GS certified for tested safety.
The very flat, only 9 mm high 120x60 LED panel with a size of 119.5 x 59.5 cm is available in the usual colour temperatures of 3000K (warm white), 4500K (neutral white) and 5500-6000K (daylight white). The models are very reliable even in continuous operation.
The LED panel 120x60cm can also be supplied with dimmable power supplies. The large surface area produces a lot of light without the need for glare.
However, dimming may still be useful in order to reduce the power output somewhat in daylight conditions. Dimmable power supplies can be supplied with 1-10Volt dimming (using separate dimming line) or alternatively with dimming via phase cutting/triac dimming. A third possibility is the dimming via radio or a radio/wall switch.
1.1.1-10V dimming requires a thin control line and a suitable 1-10V wall dimmer. Alternatively, the dimming can also be carried out via radio-controlled wall dimmer or remote control. The dimming is clean and uniform. In existing buildings, however, there is usually no 5-core cable for a dimming line!
2. dimming via phase-angle dimming / cut-off dimming. The dimming mode is very similar to the classic dimming of incandescent lamps via the power line. We offer suitable power supplies for this purpose, which show a very good dimming curve, without leaps in the dimming and a low noise level. Meanwell® power supplies are especially reliable and technically sophisticated, and have been designed for continuous use.
3. dimming by remote control or with a suitable radio wall switch. We are happy to advise you on dimming under +49 (0)221-29821660
The panel is mounted in a white aluminium frame and is very often used in commercial premises, offices, schools, shops, retail outlets or reception areas.
The LED Panel 120x60 3000k 1-10V dimmable produces a very nice homogeneous, evenly distributed light which does not show any great glare effects. In a room, daylight effects can be created over a large area or the incidence of light through skylights can be simulated.
A low power consumption of just under 60 watts makes this High Lumen model an efficient light source and produces a luminous flux of 6300 lumens-6900 lumen depending on the light colour.
LED panels produce no flickering or flickering. No UV light is released and they do not emit any unwanted UV light. It does not lead to the fading of products or goods. Thanks to its optimised heat management, it achieves a service life of 50,000 hours.
Technical data:Dimensions: 1200*600 mm x only 9mm high / Height with power supply: approx. 4cm | Power supply: 230V / 50/60 Hz 180V-260V) DC: 1400mA |60W power consumption, dimmable version available (1 power supply unit) |120° beam angle | colour temperature: 6000K cold white / daylight white = 6800 lumen 110Lm/Watt 4000K neutral white = 6400 Lumen -> 106Lm/Watt /2900-3300K warm white = 102 Lumen 74Lm/Watt |Manufacturer's specification:50,000 hours | Colour rendering index: RA: >80 | Operating temperature: -20°C to 45°C | Certificates: TÜV/GS certified power supply + LED panel, CE, Rohs, EMC | Indoor use only (IP41) |36 months Manufacturer's warranty | Power consumption 1000 hours: 60 kWh
The delivery of this Ultraslim LED panel includes the LED panel and 1 LED driver (power supply) included in the price.
There are many different mounting options for the LED panel.
Plasterboard ceilings: The panel can be clipped into a cardboard box cover by means of spring clips (article: FK_GK4) which are mounted on the back side. This gives an almost flat, flat surface. But a cutout has to be scanned into the plasterboard ceiling!
Mounting frame: For concrete ceilings, the use as a simple LED surface-mounted ceiling luminaire with a mounting frame is recommended. The frame is screwed to the ceiling, the LED panel is slid in and the power supply unit is placed in the frame. You'll find the right frame here:
Consulting: Do you have any questions about our large LED ceiling lights or our super flat LED panels? As technical energy manager TÜV Süd, efficiency is our business. We will be happy to advise you! Preferably personally! You can reach us under the telephone number: 0221-29821660 during our business hours or by mobile phone. you
LED panel 120x60cm offer a number of advantages and design freedom in use. They provide bright, large-area light without special glare. One advantage of the LED panels are the very good energy efficiency figures due to the low power consumption. They produce a beautiful, even light that causes less glare effects due to surface radiation. This makes the LED panels very suitable for use at computer workstations.
With a few LED ceiling lights 120x60cm large areas and rooms can be uniformly and evenly illuminated. You get a pleasant light with low power consumption.
The LED Panels 120x60 do not produce flickering or flickering and do not emit unwanted UV light. It does not lead to the fading of products or goods.
LED panels can be used in a wide variety of applications. LED panels m120x60cm are often used in offices, office corridors and corridors, canteens or in the entrance area of companies.
In shops or shop areas LED panels are often used as replacement for louvre luminaires as recessed ceiling luminaires. They are also frequently used in meeting rooms, waiting areas, canteens and recreation rooms.
Special hygienic LED panels are available for the health sector and care, for example in hospitals, doctors' practices, kindergartens or in old people's and nursing homes, which can eliminate bacteria, viruses and unpleasant odours. You will find them on the following page.
LED panels can be used as a direct and energy-saving replacement for the standard 625 cassette ceilings (Odenwald ceilings) with 625 x 625mm standard dimensions in direct exchange. These are inserted as recessed luminaires into the louver cut-out of the ceiling louver luminaire. For example, it is possible to replace a 4x18 Watt louvre luminaire with a 29W-45 Watt LED panel.
In addition, many LED panels can be dimmed and are also flexibly adjustable in combination with a daylight controller and light sensors.
LED panels can be easily mounted on the wall. Horizontal or vertical depending on size. This allows great lighting effects for products or waiting areas to be achieved.
Due to their low weight, LED panels can be suspended from ceilings and suspended from wire ropes. Alternatively, the panel can be attached to the ceiling with a mounting frame as a surface-mounted luminaire. With large LED panels with the size 120x30cm or 120x60cm, the suspension on 6 ropes (3 Y ropes) was recommended, because these long field LED panels tend to sag after a certain time.
In over 90% of all cases the 120x60cm LED panels are mounted to the concrete ceiling with the help of ceiling mounting frames. The power supply disappears into the ceiling frame and results in a closed unit, with a rather low construction height of 5.5cm to 6cm. These can be fixed directly to the ceiling using a mounting frame.
Another very attractive option is the installation of LED panels in plaster carond ceilings. Visually, the LED panels lie 120x60cm very flat on the ceiling with very little projection. Normally the cutout is 1cm smaller than the size of the LED panel. Here you should pay attention to 2-3 things.
- The cut-out is usually as large as the LED panels. The hole will therefore be permanently present in the ceiling. - The ceiling must be sufficiently stable to support the weight of the LED panels.- The power supply is usually placed on the back of the LED panel. Due to the heat development of the power supply, there must be a certain distance between the power supply and eventeuller insulation materials or vapour barriers. Talk to your electrician about this. - Often you have built gypsum caton ceilings with girders, rafters or wooden strips. Check in advance whether you can cut open the ceiling at the desired position and insert the panel accordingly.
For the installation of LED panels 120x60cm in plasterboard ceilings we offer spring clips for direct mounting on the back or special LED panel mounting frames installation frames for plasterboard ceilings.
On request, our LED panels 120x60cm can also be supplied with dimmable power supplies. The large surface creates a lot of light without glare. However, dimming may be useful in order to reduce the output somewhat in bright daylight. Dimmable power supplies can be supplied with 1-10Volt dimming (via separate dimming line) or alternatively dimming via phase cut/section dimming. The third option is dimming via radio or a radio/wall switch.
1. 1-10V dimming or a DALI bus system requires a thin control cable and a suitable 1-10V wall dimmer. Alternatively, dimming can also be carried out by radio via a radio wall dimmer or a remote control. Dimming is very clean and even. In existing buildings, however, there is usually no 5-core cable for a dimmer cable! If it is not possible to lay a DImm line without a large wall, dimming via phase control dimming or trailing-edge dimming may be appropriate.
2. dimming via phase control dimming / trailing-edge dimming. The dimmart comes very close to the classic dimming of incandescent lamps via the power line. We offer suitable power supplies for this purpose, which show very good dimming characteristics, no dimming jumps and low noise levels. Especially these power supplies from Meanwell® are very reliable in continuous use and technically mature. The number of LED panels to be dimmed 120x60cm is limited. Usually only max. 4 to max. 5 pieces can be dimmed on a LED wall dimmer.
3. dimming by remote control or with a suitable wireless wall switch. This is also possible and usually works very well. Depending on the system, however, there are limits to the range or the number of LED panels to be dimmed simultaneously. We offer various options for dimming by radio and would be happy to advise you at 0221-29821660
The integration of LED panels in home automation systems such as KNX is usually just as possible. We have already realized this many times. There are a few things to consider here, since the LED panels are usually operated with constant current and not with constant voltage such as LED strips (12V or 24Volt). Many manufacturers of home automation systems offer their own dimming actuators for 1-10V dimming, phase dimming or DALI.
LED panels are extremely energy-saving and have a very good luminous efficacy in lumens per watt. Durable: LED panels have a very long service life if quality manufacturers are selected who have know-how in heat management and high demands on the power supplies used. Large-area and uniform radiation and light distribution with lower glare effectDepending on the manufacturer, LED panels can be used as recessed or surface-mounted luminaires. No radiation of IR or unfavourable UV light No flickering or flickering light LED panels can be dimmed and used in conjunction with a lighting control system as an adjustable element for daylight utilisation. Available in all common light colours The low heat development between approx. 30 and 35 degrees allows a wide range of applications. They do not have to be cooled. Many application possibilities, simple installation, pleasant power saving.
Do you have questions about our LED grid panel LED luminaires or the delivery time of special variants? Or at the delivery time of special variants? We will be happy to advise you! Preferably personally! You can reach us under the telephone number: 0049-221-2982166 during our business hours or mobile. You can also contact us via e-mail form or fax inquiry. We are also happy to call you back.