New generation of T8 LED tubes with only 25W power consumption on bright 3250 lumens and thus generate 20% more light than previous 25W LED tubes. The LED tube VDE is therefore very well suited for most commercial and industrial applications.
The model is VDE certified and has therefore been subjected to particularly strict testing with regard to electrical safety.
This LED tube is available 150cm with VDE in the light colours 3000K warm white, 4000K neutral white or 6000 Kelvin daylight white. The beam angle is 140°.
Rotating end caps
The rotating end caps allow the luminous flux to be ideally aligned. Where light is needed.
Wherever a high luminous efficacy is required, this LED tube is convincing. With an efficiency of 130 lumens per watt power consumption and a colour rendering of RA83, the LED tube VDE replaces the current 58W fluorescent tube without compromising light quality and brightness. Due to a good colour rendering of RA85, this tube is also very well suited for shops.
On the back of the LED tube 150cm is an aluminum rail. This ensures optimum dissipation of the heat generated by the LED chips. As a result, the chips do not become too hot and the LED tube retains a consistently high luminous flux.
- Easy installation and replacement in luminaires intended for fluorescent tubes and operated with CCG* or VVG**. The LED starter is supplied.
- Very high luminous flux of 3250 lumen and good colour rendering of RA 85 (comparison: 60 watt incandescent lamp produces approx. 700 lumen)
- High electrical safety through VDE testing and corresponding certificate
- Good energy efficiency values of this LED tube lamp of 130 lumens / watt power consumption
- Long realistic service life of well over 30,000 hours (8.5 years at 10 hours working day)
- Electricity cost savings of up to 60% compared to classic fluorescent tubes. With a much better light quality than before.
Also ideal for use in LED luminaires such as LED-ready brackets and sockets or diffuser luminaires without ballast, as the losses of the ballast are eliminated there (LED operating lights or LED diffuser luminaires)
Lighting data for the lighting calculation are available and can be made available
Download .ies file for 150cm T8 LD tube