Led tube lamp 150cm 6000K flickerfree 3200 lumen 5 years warranty
This bright LED tube with only 25W power consumption and 3290 lumen luminous flux is an absolute bestseller. Bright light output to replace existing T8 tubes 1:1. The model has an attractive price and pays for itself very quickly with long daily use. The Led tube 150cm is therefore very suitable for most commercial and industrial applications. The LED tube 150cm will not fail even if it is used for long periods of 10 hours or more.
The model is certified by TÜV Rheinland and has been subjected to particularly stringent testing in terms of electrical safety.
This Led tube lamp 150cm flicker-free is supplied in the light colour 6000 Kelvin daylight white (860) / cool white. Alternatively also available in 4000K neutral white. The beam angle is 140°.
Even though the end of the T8 LED tube 150cm was predicted years ago, the models are still very popular. Customers especially appreciate the possibility of easy replacement in case of a defect. Replacing a 150cm LED tube is quick and can be done by yourself. There is no need to return complete luminaires to the manufacturer. The prices of the LED tubes 150cm are also attractive and thus quickly amortised by the electricity savings.
In the meantime there are flickerfree LED tubes that do not show any 50Hz flickering. This LED tube 150cm has no 50Hz flicker in the light, which can lead to migraine, inner restlessness and insomnia in some people.
The rotating end caps allow the luminous flux to be ideally directed. Where the light is needed. There are grids on the side that allow the LED tube 150cm to be rotated and aligned.
Wherever a high light output is required, this LED tube can convince. With an efficiency of 130 lumens per watt of power consumption and a colour rendering of RA83, the LED tube replaces the common 58W fluorescent tube without compromising on light quality and brightness. Due to a good colour rendering of RA82, this tube is also very suitable for shops.
On the back of the LED tube 150cm there is an aluminium rail. This ensures optimum dissipation of the heat generated by the LED chips. As a result, the chips do not get too hot and the LED tube maintains a constant high luminous flux for a long time. If an LED tube is not cooled sufficiently, the chips overheat and the brightness decreases quickly.
For this reason, based on the experience of the last few years, we prefer plastic LED tubes with ALU rails instead of LED tubes made of glass, which, in our view, achieve a much shorter service life in continuous use. Especially this tube allows the use at up to 48°C ambient temperature and is therefore above many standard tubes, which recommend a maximum of 40°C to 45°C.
- Easy installation and replacement in luminaires designed for fluorescent tubes and operated with KVG* or VVG**. The LED starter is included.
- Very high luminous flux of 3250 lumen and good colour rendering of RA 82.
- High electrical safety certified by TÜV Rheinland
- Good energy efficiency values of this LED tube lamp of 130 lumens / watt power consumption.
- Long realistic life of well over 30,000 hours ( 8.5 years at 10 hours working day)
- Electricity cost savings of up to 60% compared to the classic fluorescent tube. With a much better quality of light than before.
- Operating range of up to 48°C ambient temperature. Thus higher than other manufacturers who usually limit the temperature to 40-45°C.
T8 LED tube: | Power consumption 25W | Efficiency 130 Lumen / Watt | Light colour: 6000K daylight white | Power supply: 100-240VAC, 50/60HZ | Luminous flux: 3250 lumen | Colour rendering CRI>80 | Beam angle: 140° | 1500 mm length - 26mm diameter | Rotatable end caps to align luminous flux | Aluminium rail for cooling at the back | Matt cover | 5-year manufacturer's warranty | Certificates: TÜV, CE, EMV - LM80 | Luminous flux maintenance L90 -B50
Stated service life (manufacturer's specification): 50,000 hours | Operating temperature: -20°C to 48°C
Power consumption 1000 hours: 25kWh
Suitable accessories; LED diffuser luminaires and sockets
- Ideal also for use in LED luminaires such as LED-ready holders and sockets or diffuser luminaires without ballast, as there are no ballast losses (LED operating luminaires or LED diffuser luminaires)
Light data for light calculation are available and can be downloaded.
Download .ies file for 150cm T8 LD tube