Vandalism resistant robust LED bollard light 141-170cm
We offer an extremely robust and vandal resistant LED bollard light. This LED bollard light is "Made in Germany" and to a high degree flexixbel, which concerns customer requirements in terms of power and brightness requirement, color temperature and beaming angles.
The price for this Version / model number covers the range between 141cm-170cm
Robust and efficient LED bollard light
The LED bollard light is extremely robust and can not be destroyed. It requires very great force to damage this luminaire. In addition, this luminaire is equipped with a highly efficient and durable Philips® high-power LED and reliable power supplies. The system power is selectable between 4W and 13W. At an efficiency of 105 lumens / watt they are extremely bright.
The highly efficient heat management of this luminaire ensures a long service life of up to 75,000 hours (manufacturer's specification), at max. 30% luminous flux loss over the lifetime.
This robust LED bollard light can be flexibly customized according to customer requirements. For example:
- Length: The robust bollard light can be ordered in lengths between 50cm and 200cm
- Length: The robust bollard can be ordered in lengths between 50cm and 200cm
- Power: The power of the integrated LEDs is selectable between 4W and 13W. Depending on height and brightness requirements.
- Beam angle: The optics are selected between wide beam and narrow beam.
- RAL color: The LED bollard light can also be painted with a special RAL-color on request and for a small extra charge.
Bollard light "Made in Germany"
This LED bollard light is completely manufactured and assembled in Germany. The delivery time depends on the quantity between 21-35 days. Individual luminaires can be sent up to 35kg by parcel service. Otherwise, we will send out the largest number of items exclusively by forwarding agency.
ENEC05 / CE / EN55015 / EN61000-3-2 / EN61347-2-13 / EN61347-1 / EN61547 / EN62384 / SELV
RoHs, EU-Verordnung 2009/125/EG (Ökodesign-Richtlinie), EN 62471