LED panel round 40cm dimmable in warm white 3000K 1-10V dimmable
Bright 40cm LED panel round with 38cm diameter. The round LED panel produces at only 25W power bright 2500 lumen luminous flux. The manufacturer specifies the model with a lifetime of 50,000 hours and we can offer this model either in the light colours 3000K warm white or alternatively a 4000K neutral white.
Applications LED panel round 40cm dimmable in warm white
These round LED panels are very often used as basic lighting in cafés, day-care centres, corridors and corridors, sales areas of shops or also in group rooms and meeting rooms. These luminaires can also be found very frequently in the waiting areas of doctors' surgeries.
LED panel round 40cm mounting types:
The round LED panel is supplied with a mounting kit which enables this round LED panel to be mounted in three different ways.
Mounting as surface mounted ceiling luminaire:
With the ceiling mounting ring, the LED panel is mounted round directly to the ceiling. Between the round LED panel and the ceiling there is some distance, because the power supply of the LED panel is placed in the ring.
Mounting as pendant luminaire / with cable suspension
Here the mounting ring is mounted directly to the ceiling and the power supply is connected. The panel is then hung on a cable like a normal pendant lamp.
Mounting in plasterboard ceilings with spring clips
The panel can also be mounted directly onto a plasterboard ceiling using the spring clips supplied. The panel then lies very flat on the ceiling. The power supply unit is placed on the back of the panel. The assembly then looks very flat on the ceiling and top modern. But please note that you have to cut a cutout in the plasterboard ceiling in the size of the LED panel.
Accessories are included for all three types of mounting. However, depending on the type and age of the ceiling, you may need special mounting screws or dowels.
LED panel round 40cm dimmable as standard
For the 40cm LED panel round there are suitable LED drivers, which are dimmable. Either as 1-10V dimming, which requires a 2-wire dimming line or an LED driver with phase-angle / phase-angle dimming. Please call us if you are not sure which is the optimal dimming for your application. On request we can also offer a DALI capable power supply.
1. 1-10V dimming: 1-10V dimming requires a thin control cable and a suitable 1-10V wall dimmer. Alternatively, dimming can also be done by radio using a radio wall dimmer or a remote control. The dimming is clean and even. In existing buildings, however, there is usually no 5-core cable for a dimming line!
2. phase angle dimming Dimming via phase angle dimming / phase angle dimming. The dimming type comes very close to the classic dimming of incandescent lamps via the power line. For this purpose, we offer suitable power supply units which show a very good dimming process without jumps in the dimming and low noise development. The prerequisite, however, is an LED-capable wall dimmer that can dim LED luminaires. With this type of dimming, however, the number of luminaires that can be dimmed simultaneously is limited.
Features and benefits LED Panel round 40cm 1-10Vdimmable
- High luminous flux of 2400 lumen
- Good colour rendering of RA 83
- Dimensions: 380mm x 15mm (without power supply)
- The round LED panel generates very little heat, which has a positive effect on the durability of the LEDs.
- Unobtrusive white aluminium frame
- Specified service life of 50,000 hours
- Low power consumption of only 25W and good efficiency of 100 lumens / watt
Technical data: LED panel round 40cm dimmable in warm white 3000K 1-10V dimmable
Power supply: 230V / 50/60 Hz (220V-240V) | 120° beam angle | colour temperature: 3000K warm white | Luminous flux: 3000K =2400 lumens | Output: 25Watts | Specified service life: at least 50,000 hours | Colour rendering index: RA: >82 | Operating temperature: -10°C to 45°C | Dimmable: Yes (depending on model) | Dimensions: 380mm | Power consumption 1000 hours: 25 kWh | Energy efficiency class A+ |IP Degree of protection: 40 | Indoor use only
more surface mounted ceiling lights:
More surface mounted ceiling lights can be foun in our online shop
You have questions about our Uultraslim LED panellights for professional use? We will help you! Preferably personally ! Please contact us at the phone number : 0049-221-29821660 during normal office hours or mobile . You can contact us by e -mail or fax request. We also call you back.
|Product category:||ultra slim LED-panels|
|color temperature:||3000k (Kelvin)|
|luminous flux:||2400 lumen|
|beam angle:||120° degree|
|dimmable:||Yes (1-10 Volt)|
|power consumpt.:||25 Watt|
|colour rendering (CRI):||RA 83|
|efficiency in lm/W:||100 lumen/watt|
|power factor (cos phi):||> 0,9|
|Application:||office / retail / service companies|
|average life cycle:||50.000 hours|
|energy efficiency class:||A+|
|consumption per 1000 hrs:||25 kWh|
|Operat. temperature:||-10°C to 45°C|
|warranty:||standard legal regulations apply|
|Additional information::||3 years manufacturer warranty|
|Product weight:||2,60 Kg|