The surface-mounted luminaires of P235M-series can be unobtrusive in the office and the workspace. The surface-mounted LED luminaire can be mounted directly to the ceiling. The frame has a height of 66mm.The simple installation provide an ideal lighting solution in the workplace.
The P235MX series is equipped with high-quality OSRAM LEDs that produce up to 3000 lumens light output at neutral white and daylight white.
· the special prismatic surface ensures a uniform, homogeneous illumination without blinding effects.
· the use of high quality OSRAM LEDs and the indirect distribution structure of the LED panel creates a well distributed light.
· The light is evenly dispersed by a PMMA light guide plate. So hardly any glaring effects occur. For this reason the LED panels are perfectly suited for workspaces with computer screens.
· the body is lacquered in white (RAL 9016) and therefore inconspicuous in use
· At only 44 watts power consumption (including driver) there will be the following light data:- 67 lm/watt at 4000 Kelvin (neutral white) with 3000 lumen output (model-nr.: P235MTA40)
- 67 lm/ watt at 5000 Kelvin (daylight white) with 3000 lumen output (model-nr.: P235MTA50)
- 58lumen/ watt at 3000 Kelvin (warm white) with 2600 lumen output (model-nr.: P235MTA30)
The color rendering index is above 80cri. The power factor cos phi is > 0.92.
these LED panels are very often used in hospitals, schools, office buildings, medical offices or administrative buildings.
The grid lamps LED panel is certified by TÜV Rheinland and has been tested with the europewide recognized ENEC mark.
Variations: P235MX surface-mounted LED series
· different color temperatures (3000 (830) / 4000 (840) / 5000 (850) Kelvin)
· by default, the grid ceiling LED lights are dimmable within the 1-10 volts range and can also be ordered as DALI version to integrate into a dynamic lighting management
· alternative versions are available, which are equipped with a higher or smaller quantity of LEDs to provide up to 4500 Lumen light output.
You have questions about our Ultraslim LED Panels? for professional use? We will help you! Preferably personally ! Please contact us at the phone number : 0049-221-9924573 during normal office hours or mobile . You can contact us by e -mail or fax request. We also call you back.
LED panels offer a large number of benefits. One advantage of the LED panels are the very good energy efficiency figures and low power consumption. LED panels produce a light output that causes fewer glares and an even light compared with other lamps. Thus LED panels are well suited to be used in offices with computer screen workspaces. LED panels produce no flicker and UV light. So it does not lead to fading of products or goods.
The areas of application of LED panels are very diverse. Due to the large-scale and unobtrusive light distribution of LED panels are often used in offices, canteens or in the entrance area of the company.In commercial premises or shop areas LED panels are often installed as a replacement for louvre luminaires and recessed ceiling luminaire .Also in conference rooms, waiting areas , canteens and lounges, LED panels can be found.For health and care in hospitals , medical offices, or in nursing homes, we supply special LED panels , that can eliminate the bacteria , viruses and unpleasant odors . These can be found on the following page .H3 : Mounting LED panelsh4 installed in coffered ceilings / Odenwald ceilingLED panels can be used as a direct and energy-efficient replacement for the 625 coffered ceilings (Odenwald ceilings) with 625 x 625 mm standard measure in direct exchange. These are simply inserted as a recessed luminaire in the raster section of the ceiling grid light. It allows to replace a 4x18 watt grid light to replace it with a 45 watt LED panel. In addition, many LED panels can be dimmed and also controlled flexibly in combination with an ambient light sensor.
LED panels can be used as a direct and energy-efficient replacement for the 625 coffered ceilings (Odenwald ceilings) with 625 x 625 mm standard measure in direct exchange. These are simply inserted as a recessed luminaire in the raster section of the ceiling grid light. It allows to replace a 4x18 watt grid light to replace it with a 45 watt LED panel. In addition, many LED panels can be dimmed and also controlled flexibly in combination with an ambient light sensor.
LED panels can be easily mounted on the wall. Horizontally or vertically! Depending on the size. Great light effects for products or waiting areas can be achieved.
The lightweight LED panels can be mounted on ceilings and hanging on wires. Alternatively, there is the possibility of the panel with a mounting frame as mounted luminaire to be mounted on the ceiling.
LED Panels are available as direct radiating panel lamp or alternatively as a side emitting LED panels. Here, the LEDs are mounted on the side of the panel and redirect the light with a specific light guide plate to the ground. The advantage of this edge-lit panel is the very low height of just under 1 cm (without power supply). The direct panels are slightly higher in design, achieved through the direct radiation mostly but also a better luminous efficacy in lumens / watt.
- LED panels are extremely energy efficient and have a very good luminous efficacy in lumens per watt.- Long life: LED panels have a very long life if quality manufacturer are chosen. They provide expertise in thermal management and high demands on the power supply used.- Large-area and uniform emission and light distribution with fewer glares- LED Panels can be used as mounting or mounted luminaries depending on the manufacturer .- No IR radiation of UV light or unfavorable- No flickering or flickering light- LED Panels can be dimmed and are used in conjunction with a lighting control system as a controllable element for daylight utilization.- Available in all standard colors of light- The low heat emission between 30 and 45 degrees allow a wide range of applications. LED panels do not need additional cooling.
- Many areas of application, easy assembly , save power comfortably.