The elegant 10 watts LED Downlight with a white frame is suitable for a diameter of 130mm and a hole size of 115 mm diameter. Ideal for the replacement of old lighting systems and recessed lighting such as compact fluorescent lamps. The frame is white and unobstrive, when used in white ceilings.
· available in three different colour temperatures: 4000Kelvin, 6000 Kelvin and 6000 Kelvin
· very little power consumption combined with excellent light output
· good heat management of the body results in longer life time of the used LEDs
· outer diameter: 135mm for hole sizes of 115mm diameter.
· easy and fast replacement of old lamps. Two quick-clamps at the side ensure stable connection
· 740 lumen lumious flux at 4000 /5000 Kelvin.
· the external LED driver can be put on the top or at the side of the lamp body
· uses high quality LEDs
· realistic life time of 20000 hours
· the power factor is > 0,90
Included with this set is the LED-Downlight, an external LED-driver (power supply) and an operating manual
In commercial buildings, LED downlights are usually used in hallways, corridors and entrance areas. In addition to a decorative effect LED recessed lights are also suitable for the workplace. Because of more stringent rules on the task lighting, not every LED down light is suited for the workplace.
You have questions about our LED retrofit product for professional use? We will help you! Preferably personally ! Please contact us at the phone number : 0049-221-9924573 during normal office hours or mobile . You can contact us by e -mail or fax request. We also call you back.
In commercial buildings, LED downlights are usually used in hallways, corridors and entrance areas.
In addition to a decorative effect LED recessed lights are also suitable for the workplace. Because of more stringent rules on the task lighting, not every LED down light is suited for the workplace.
In most cases, LED lights are mounted in the ceiling. LED lights can replace the existing compact fluorescent lamps or halogen lamps while realizing savings of between 40 and 70 % power.
Companies still want to save some more, work with motion sensors or install a daylight-dependent lighting control. There, light sensors are installed, making it possible to dim the LED downlights depending on the daylight and to save more power. We have summarized some selection criteria on how to chhose the right LED-downlight on the following page