Available in 3500Kelvin or 6000Kelvin color temperature.
Ideal for the replacement of old lighting systems and recessed lighting such as compact fluorescent lamps in offices, foyers and retail shops. It comes with a very good color rendering of cri >80, compared with other LED-Downlights in the market)
Features and advantages of the LED-Downlight- recessed luminaire:
- available in two different color temperatures: 3000Kelvin and 6000 Kelvin
- Only 18 watts power consumption, combined with 1480 lumen luminous flux (compare with a classic bulb: 75Watt frosted: around .930 Lumen / 100 W frosted: around 1300 lumen)
- outer diameter: 225mm for hole sizes of 200mm diameter. Plus external driver (around 30mm)
- easy and fast replacement of old lamps. Two quick-clamps at the side ensure stable connection
- 1480 lumen luminous flux at 3000 Kelvin. With a light output of of 82 Lm/watt.
- the external LED driver can be put on the top or at the side of the lamp body
- elegant white aluminum frame
- beam angle of 120° degrees
- realistic lifetime of 30.000 hours
- homogenous illumination without glaring
You have questions about our LED-Downlight replacement solutions for existing lamps? You need to have information about other models and options? We will help you! Preferably personally ! Please contact us at the phone number : 0049-0221-9924573 during normal office hours or mobile . You can contact us by e -mail or fax request. We also call you back .
|Product category:||LED recessed lighting|
|color temperature:||4500k (Kelvin) 3000k (Kelvin)|
|luminous flux:||1480 lumen|
|beam angle:||120° degree|
|diameter / hole size:||max. 210mm|
|colour rendering (CRI):||RA >80|
|efficiency in lm/W:||83 lm/watt|
|number of switching cycles:||> 50.000|
|Application:||office / retail / service companies|
|average life cycle:||minimum 30.000 hours|
|warranty:||12 months for business|
|Product weight:||0,49 Kg|
areas of application LED Downlights
In commercial buildings, LED downlights are usually used in hallways, corridors and entrance areas.
In addition to a decorative effect LED recessed lights are also suitable for the workplace. Because of more stringent rules on the task lighting, not every LED down light is suited for the workplace.
In most cases, LED lights are mounted in the ceiling. LED lights can replace the existing compact fluorescent lamps or halogen lamps while realizing savings of between 40 and 70 % power.
Companies still want to save some more, work with motion sensors or install a daylight-dependent lighting control. There, light sensors are installed, making it possible to dim the LED downlights depending on the daylight and to save more power.
We have summarized some selection criteria on how to chhose the right LED-downlight on the following page