Ceiling frame LED panel 120x60cm in white screwable
We offer a ceiling frame for LED panels with the size 120cm x 60 (1119mm x595mm) cm in white. Instead of hanging an LED panel on ropes that often collect unnecessary dust or dirt, it can also be attached to the ceiling using the ceiling mounting frame.
The white aluminium frame is modern, has a smooth surface and yet inconspicuous. The lateral fixing screws, however, are visible on the side and are made of metal.
The ceiling frame LED panel 120x60cm quickly turns a led panel into a large LED_ceiling lamp. The panel and the LED driver are well protected from dust deposits. The mounting is easy and fast. Suitable for LED panels with a max. height of 13mm, otherwise it does not fit into the guide rail. Screws are included in the price. However, we recommend to use other plugs than the enclosed plugs.
Optically the LED panel looks very nice and the LED driver disappears completely and invisibly in the housing. The result is a large light effect similar to a skylight in the ceiling.
Note: The mounting frame is especially suitable for ceiling mounting. For wall mounting, the rear side of the panel must also be stabilised in the frame.
An LED-PANEL is not included in the price. You can find the matching model in silver here in our shop.
Dimensions LED mounting frame 1200 x 600: W: 1200 mm x L: 600mm x H: 50mm
Colour: white smooth frame
Mounting material: Screws / dowels are included in the price.
Mounting tips for LED mounting frames
- Completely assemble the mounting frame
- Hold the frame under the ceiling and mark the holes. Normally you need 6-max. 8 holes.
- Pay attention to the curvatures in the ceiling. Often there are invisible curvatures in reworked or filled ceilings. This means that the frame lies in the middle and stands slightly off on the sides.
- Here you can try to carve a small rail / bridge into the ceiling with a spatula or a carpet knife. Here, however, it is imperative to pay attention to electrical cables.
- Sometimes it also helps to use other dowels than the supplied ones.
- Remove a side panel. Make sure that there is always enough space on the side to insert the panel.
- Screw the frame to the ceiling with 6-8 screws.
- Hinged dowels are recommended for plasterboard ceilings.
- Connection of the power supply: Always consult an electrician for electrical work! Remove fuse!
- Slide the panel lightly into the frame and place the driver on the rear side.
- Close the frame and turn on the panel.
Do you have questions about our mounting frames for LED panels or the delivery time of special variants? As technical energy manager TÜV Süd, efficiency is our business. We will be happy to advise you! Preferably in person! You can reach us under the telephone number: 0221-9924573 during our business hours or mobile. You can also contact us via e-mail or fax. We will also be happy to call you back.