Bright LED recessed spotlight 20Watt white 2400 Lumen 180mm and 160mm cutout 2400 Lumen
Inexpensive, efficient and bright 180mm LED recessed spotlight with white frame. The LED recessed spotlight is available in warm white (3000K), neutral white (4500K) or cold white (6000K). The model is suitable for cut-outs between 160-165mm. Very efficient with 120 lumens / watt it produces 2400 lumen luminous flux at only 20W power consumption.
The LED recessed spotlight is often purchased for the replacement of old, low-energy-efficient recessed luminaires such as compact fluorescent lamps in shops, salesrooms or pharmacies.
Features and benefits of the 189mm LED recessed spotlight
- It is available in the light colours 3000K (warm white), 4000K (neutral white) and 6000K neutral white.
- Very low power consumption of 20 watts with a high luminous efficacy of 2400 lumen
- Colour renderings of RA > 80
- The LED downlight generates very little heat, which has a positive effect on the durability of the LEDs.
- Fits into existing 160-165mm cut-out sizes. With an outer diameter of 180 mm and 83mm height (height without driver)
- Very fast and easy installation due to quick-release springs. The exchange takes only a few minutes.
- The 180mm LED recessed spotlight is not dimmable
- The external driver is simply placed on top of the housing or on the side of the housing during installation.
- Uses high quality EPISTAR LEDs.
- Attractive plastic outer frame
- Realistic service life of 20,000 hours
- The power factor cos phi is > 0.90
Areas of application LED built-in luminaires
The LED downlights are suitable for quick replacement in buildings where old compact fluorescent lamps or energy-consuming halogen lamps need to be replaced. In the commercial sector, LED recessed luminaires are usually installed in ceilings in the entrance area, corridors and corridors. In addition to the decorative effect, LED recessed luminaires are also used in the workplace. However, stricter requirements for workplace lighting in terms of brightness and glare control will then apply.
Advice and contact
Do you have any questions about our LED downlights and recessed LED luminaires or about the delivery time of special versions? We are happy to advise you! Preferably personally! You can reach us under the telephone number: 0221-9924573 during our business hours or by mobile phone. You can also contact us via e-mail form or fax inquiry. We will also call you back.
|Product category:||LED recessed lighting|
|color temperature:||3000k (Kelvin) 4500k (Kelvin) 6000 Kelvin|
|luminous flux:||2400 lumen|
|beam angle:||120° degree|
|diameter / hole size:||max. 160mm|
|colour rendering (CRI):||RA >80|
|efficiency in lm/W:||120 LM/Watt|
|power factor (cos phi):||> 0,9|
|Application:||office / retail / service companies|
|average life cycle:||20.000 hours|
|energy efficiency class:||A|
|UV. or infrared emission:||No|
|consumption per 1000 hrs:||20 kWh|
|Power supply:||230V / 50 Hz (from 100V up to240V)|
|warranty:||standard legal regulations apply 24 months|
|dimensions:||diameter: 182mm / hole diameter: 160mm / height: 90 mm|
|Additional information::||can only be used inside buildings|
|delivered items:||LED-Downlight, operating manual, LED-driver external|
|Product weight:||0,73 Kg|
LED-downlights: commercial use
areas of application LED Downlights
In commercial buildings, LED downlights are usually used in hallways, corridors and entrance areas.
In addition to a decorative effect LED recessed lights are also suitable for the workplace. Because of more stringent rules on the task lighting, not every LED down light is suited for the workplace.
In most cases, LED lights are mounted in the ceiling. LED lights can replace the existing compact fluorescent lamps or halogen lamps while realizing savings of between 40 and 70 % power.
Companies still want to save some more, work with motion sensors or install a daylight-dependent lighting control. There, light sensors are installed, making it possible to dim the LED downlights depending on the daylight and to save more power.
We have summarized some selection criteria on how to chhose the right LED-downlight on the following page