Bright Led Panels 62x62 for insertion into ceiling grids in cassette ceilings in rooms with very high ceilings. These 11mm flat LED panels provide very bright illumination in offices, corridors, conference rooms, hotels, open plan offices, schools, kitchens, homes or foyers. These bright Led Panels 62x62 with over 5000 lumens of luminous flux produce a lot of light. The model is so efficient that in many cases it is sufficient to operate it with a 25W power supply (approx. 3500 lumens) instead of the standard 40W power supply. This saves additional electricity. Very efficient light output with 140 lumens per watt at an attractive price. Please ask for smaller power supplies.
Shadows do not form at the edges of the LED panel, as is often the case with cheap LED panels. The PMMA light guide panel is long-term stable. This means that they do not have a yellow cast like the many cheap LED panels on the market, which develop dark yellow shadows in the centre of the luminous surface after a certain running time. The outer edge of the panel is white. The LED panel can also be offered with a dimmable power supply unit (phase cut-off dimming or 1-10Volt or DALI dimming).
The Led Panel 62x62 has TÜV / GS certification for high electrical safety. The Led Panels 62x62 up to 5600 lumens work with reliable Philips® drivers which are ENEC certified and have a high electrical safety. The power supplies are protected against: Overheating, overvoltage, short circuit safety and excessive current. The Philips power supplies are stable over a long period of time and reliable in continuous use. The built-in LEDs are only supplied with current up to 80%. This leads to a longer durability in continuous use.
- 4000K neutral white: At the workplace in offices, the variant in the light colour neutral white 4000K is most frequently used. This corresponds to neutral white with colour code 840. Also used in retail and sales areas or for general lighting in commercial interiors.
- 3000K warm white: Not suitable for offices, the 3000K models are mostly used in private areas or where a cosy, relaxing atmosphere is required. Examples are yoga studios, hairdressers, alternative practitioners, physiotherapists or psychotherapy practices. Warm white. is also used in the majority of private households.
-6000K Daylight white: / Cool white : The cool models are found where maximum brightness and good reproduction of contrasts are required. Mostly in quality control and precision mechanics. LED panels 5500K-6000K are also used in dental practices or laboratories.
- Energy-efficient and cost-saving: saves approx. 50% electricity compared to 2x36W fluorescent tubes with ballast.
- Reliable and durable model, which has been sold a lot for years and is very reliable in use.
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty and long service life of 50,000 hours.
- High quality ALU frame in white with magnetic backside
- Reliable and flicker-free Philips®power supply unit
- Very well manufactured and reliable operation even with long operating hours
Light colour depending on model 840: 4000 Kelvin ( neutral white) / 830 = 3000K warm white. / or 860 6000K daylight white | Power consumption: 40 Watt | Frame colour: white | Dimensions: 1200mm x 300mm x H: 11mm (45mm with LED power supply) | Manufacturer's warranty: 5 years | Luminous flux: 4400 lumen (at 4000K neutral white) and 4000 lumen at 300K warm white | Power supply: 200V to 240V | Luminous efficacy Lm/W: 120 lm/W | COS-phi: >0.9 | Colour rendering RA 85 | Beam angle: 120° | IP 41 | Frame: Aluminium
Dimmable: No - dimmable power supply available | Indicated service life (manufacturer's specification): 50,000 hours | Operating temperature: -20 ~45'C | Operating humidity: 10-70% | Available as microprismatic version with UGR<19 and smooth surface | Long-term stable and non-yellowing PMMA light guide plate| Output: 40Watt
Surface mounting frame:
For mounting on the ceiling, you can use a surface-mounted frame. The panel is pushed into the frame and the power supply unit is simply inserted.
Spring clips for plasterboard ceilings:
Spring clips that are screwed onto the back of the LED panel are suitable for mounting LED panels in plasterboard ceilings or plasterboard ceilings. This allows the LED panels to be mounted almost flush with the ceiling, similar to recessed luminaires.
Wire suspension for the ceiling: