Led Panel 1500x300 with a white outer edge provides up to 4800 lumens of luminous flux (4000K or 6000K) at 40W power consumption. The panel measures 149.5 x 29.5cm and easily replaces luminaires with 2 x 58W classic fluorescent tubes.
We supply the LED panel in the light colours 3000K warm white or alternatively 4000K neutral white. On request, we can also supply a 6000K daylight white. For ceiling mounting as LED ceiling light 1500 x 300mm we can also offer a simple, pluggable and functional mounting frame.
- General lighting in corridors or shops
- LED panel in conference rooms
- in doctors' surgeries or waiting rooms
- living rooms
- Energy-saving replacement for 2 x 58W louvre luminaires
Due to the large surface area, a lot of light is produced without being particularly dazzling. Nevertheless, it may be possible to dim the light in order to reduce the output somewhat when there is a lot of daylight. In corridors or hallways, too, the light requirement is not always so high and can be further reduced to save energy. As accessories, we supply dimmable power supply units via DALI dimming as a DALI luminaire, a 1-10Volt dimming (via separate dimming line) or alternatively dimming via phase angle/section dimming.
1. we offer the LED Panel 1500x300 as a stand-alone DALI luminaire with a DALI 2 power supply fromPhilips®You will find the Led Panel 1500x300 DALI dimmable on the following page..... 2. 1-10V dimming requires a thin control cable and a suitable 1-10Volt wall dimmer. Alternatively, dimming can also be done by radio using a radio wall dimmer or a remote control. Dimming is very clean and even. In existing buildings, however, there is usually no 5-core cable for a dimming line! 3. dimming via phase-angle dimming / sectional dimming. This type of dimming is very similar to the classic dimming of incandescent lamps via the power line. We offer suitable power supply units for this, which have a very good dimming curve, no jumps in the dimming and low noise development. The prerequisite, however, is an LED-compatible wall dimmer that can dim LED luminaires.
The LED panel produces a very nice homogeneous, evenly distributed light that has no major glare effects. A low power consumption of just under 40Watt makes it an efficient light source and generates a luminous flux of up to 4800 lumens.
Light colour depending on model 840: 4000 Kelvin ( neutral white ) / 830 = 3000K warm white. / or 860 6000K daylight white | Power consumption: 40 Watt | Frame colour: white | Dimensions: 1500mm x 300mm x H: 11mm (45mm with LED power supply) | Manufacturer's warranty: 5 years | Luminous flux: 4800 lumen (at 4000K neutral white) and 4400 lumen at 300K warm white | Power supply: 200V to 240V | Luminous efficacy Lm/W: 120 lm/W | COS-phi: >0.9 | Colour rendering RA 85 | Beam angle: 120° | IP 41 | Frame: Aluminium Dimmable: No - dimmable power supply available | Indicated service life (manufacturer's specification): 50,000 hours | Operating temperature: -20 ~45'C | Operating humidity: 10-70% | Long-term stable and non-yellowing PMMA light guide plate| Output: 40Watt
There are many different mounting options for the LED panel. Ceiling mounting frame For ceiling mounting as LED ceiling light 1500 x 300mm we can also offer a simple, pluggable and functional mounting frame. Plasterboard ceilings: The panel can be clipped into a plasterboard ceiling with the help of spring clips (article: FK_GK4), which are mounted on the back. This gives you an almost flat surface. But a cut-out must be cut into the plasterboard ceiling for this! Rope suspensions: The panel can also be suspended very well from the ceiling using cable suspensions. We recommend 3 pieces of Y-rope suspensions.