LED Panel 120x30 Office in the popular 120x30cm size for offices and desks. These super slim LED panels provide ideal illumination in offices, conference rooms, hotels, open plan offices, schools, kitchens, homes or foyers. The LED panel 120x30 office workstation produces an even and glare-free light.
There are no shadows on the edges of the LED panel, as is often the case with cheap LED panels. The PMMA light guide panel is long-term stable. This means that they do not become yellowish like the many cheap LED panels on the market, which develop dark yellow shadows in the centre of the illuminated area after a certain running time. The outer edge of the panel is white. The LED panel can also be offered with a dimmable power supply (phase cut-off dimming or 1-10Volt or DALI dimming).
The LED panel 120x30 UGR19 has TÜV / GS certification for high electrical safety. The panel as well as the power supply run reliably and permanently. The manufacturer grants a 3-year warranty. The power supply unit is flicker-free.
The LED panel 120x30 UGR19 has a structured, microprismatic or glare-reduced surface with UGR<19 for glare-reduced light emission. This is required for 95% of offices with VDU workstations. This version has a PMMA light guide plate. Compared to many BILLIG panels on offer, these do not yellow after a certain lighting period. This is sometimes clearly visible in the middle of LED panels when they have a yellowish stripe in the middle. Then the quality of the surface is usually not right.
- 4000K neutral white: At the workplace in offices, the variant in the light colour neutral white 4000K is most frequently used. This corresponds to neutral white with colour code 840. Also used in retail and sales areas or for general lighting in commercial interiors.
- 3000K warm white: Not suitable for offices, the 3000K models are mostly used in private areas or where a cosy, relaxing atmosphere is required. Examples are yoga studios, hairdressers, alternative practitioners, physiotherapists or psychotherapy practices. Warm white. is also used in the majority of private households.
-6000K Daylight white: / Cool white : The cool models are found where maximum brightness and good reproduction of contrasts are required. Mostly in quality control and precision mechanics. The LED panel 5500K-6000K is also used in dental practices or laboratories.
- Energy efficient and cost saving: saves approx. 50% electricity compared to 2x36W fluorescent tubes with ballast.
- Reliable and long-lasting model, which has been sold a lot for years and is very reliable in use.
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty and long service life of 50,000 hours.
- High-quality ALU frame in white with magnetic backside
- Flicker-free power supply
- Very well manufactured and reliable operation even with long operating hours
Light colour depending on model 840: 4000 Kelvin (neutral white) / 830 = 3000K warm white. / or 860 6000K daylight white | Power consumption: 36 Watt | Frame colour: white | Dimensions: 1200mm x 300mm x H: 11mm (45mm with LED power supply) | Manufacturer's warranty: 5 years | Luminous flux: 4300 lumen (at 4000K neutral white) and 3900 lumen at 300K warm white | Power supply: 200V to 240V | Luminous efficacy Lm/W: 120 lm/W | COS-phi: >0.9 | Colour rendering RA 85 | Beam angle: 120° | IP 41 | Frame: Aluminium
Dimmable: No - dimmable power supply available | Indicated service life (manufacturer's specification): 50,000 hours | Operating temperature: -20 ~45'C | Operating humidity: 10-70% | Available as microprismatic version with UGR<19 and smooth surface | Long-term stable and non-yellowing PMMA light guide plate| Output: 36Watt
Surface mounting frame:
For mounting on the ceiling, you can use a surface-mounted frame. The panel is pushed into the frame and the power supply unit is simply inserted.
Spring clips for plasterboard ceilings:
Spring clips that are screwed onto the back of the LED panel are suitable for mounting LED panels in plasterboard ceilings or plasterboard ceilings. This allows the LED panels to be mounted almost flush with the ceiling, similar to recessed luminaires.
Wire suspension for the ceiling:
We also offer a white mounting frame for ceiling mounting or a wire suspension for hanging from the ceiling.