LED ceiling light flat with color change 120x30cm dimmable silver with remote control
Flat LED dimmable ceiling light with colour change via remote control. The model has a size of 120x30cm and a height of only 5,5cm. Tested with TÜV / GS certificate for high electrical safety.
LED ceiling light with colour change via remote control
The integrated colour change function allows the colour range between warm white (3000K) and a cool daylight white (5500K) to be continuously adjusted. This is especially used in rooms that are used for several purposes. Examples include kitchens and living rooms that need bright light to work and prefer cosy lighting for eating or relaxing.
These LED ceiling lights with colour change are also frequently used in assembly rooms and larger banqueting halls that are in mixed operation. From the conference, through an exhibition, to the evening event, the light can be adapted to the desired atmosphere. Or sports rooms and fitness rooms that are activating during training and should spread a rather relaxing room light during yoga training. The application possibilities are very versatile.
Grouping and controlling several LED ceiling lights simultaneously via one remote control
The controllers on the power supply unit of the LED ceiling light enable several lights to be combined into a group and controlled simultaneously (colour change and dimming). This is particularly suitable for larger rooms. The remote control can manage and control 4 different luminaire groups and has a range of up to 25 metres and can control the luminaires in this reception range (2.4 GHz controller). The LED ceiling lights are interference-free in simultaneous operation with WLAN networks.
The last setting of the lamp is stored when it is switched off. The panel always starts with the last setting. Switching on and off is also done via the remote control, but can also be done normally via a light switch. The adjustable colour range is between 3000K warm white up to 5500K daylight white.
Similar models with color change
We also offer the model as a large LED ceiling light 120x60cm with color change. Alternatively, we also offer the LED panel without mounting frame if the model is to be clipped into plasterboard ceilings, for example. Or as round versions with 60cm or 100cm diameter.
Technical data: LED ceiling light flat with colour change 120x30cm
Power supply: 230V / 50/60 Hz (220V-240V) | 120° beam angle | Colour temperature: 3000K warm white up to 5500K (daylight white) adjustable via remote control. Luminous flux: 3000K = 2600 lumen up to approx. 2900 lumen | Power: 36Watt |Defined life: at least 36.000 hours | Colour rendering index: RA: >80 | Operating temperature: -10°C to 45°C | Dimmable: Yes (via remote control) | Dimensions: Length: 1200mm Width: 600mm and 55mm Height | Power consumption 1000 hours: 36 kWh |Energy efficiency class A |IP Protection class: 41 | Indoor use only | 36 months manufacturer's warranty | TÜV / GS certificate for tested safety. Color: Silver
Scope of delivery: LED panel 120x30 in silver dimmable with colour temperature change, mounting frame in 120x30cm in silver | Radio remote control
You have questions about our LED office lamps or wirde range of LED Panel lights? As technical energy manager TÜV Süd, efficiency is our business. We will be happy to advise you! Preferably personally! You can reach us under the telephone number: 0221-29821660 during our business hours or mobile. You can also contact us via e-mail form or fax inquiry. We are also happy to call you back.
|color temperature:||3000K-6000K (color temperature change-CCT)|
|luminous flux:||2900 Lumen (5500K)|
|dimmable:||Yes (remote control)|
|power consumpt.:||36 Watt|
|colour rendering (CRI):||RA >80|
|average life cycle:||35.000 hours|
|consumption per 1000 hrs:||36 kWh|
|type of mounting:||surface mounting luminaire|
|Power supply:||230V 50/60 Hz ( 220V - 250V)|
|Operat. temperature:||-10°C to 45°C|
|tests / audits:||TÜV / GS|
|warranty:||standard legal regulations apply|
|Additional information::||3 years manufacturer warranty|
|Product weight:||5,50 Kg|
LED panel 120x30
LED panel 120x30cm offer a number of advantages and design freedom in use. They provide bright, large-area light without particular glare. The length of 120x30cm is ideal for optimal illumination of desks or workplaces or assembly tables. The 120x30cm LED panels have very good energy efficiency figures. Luminaires with 70W or 90W can be replaced with a 29W or 36W model.
Uniform light distribution with LED panel 120x30cm
The 120x30 LED panels produce a beautiful, even light with low glare effects due to a surface radiation. This makes the LED panels very suitable for use at computer workstations. For this purpose we offer special models with a low glare value of UGR<19.
With a few 120x30 LED panels, larger rooms can be evenly and sufficiently brightly illuminated. The LED panels 120x30 do not emit any unwanted UV light. It does not lead to the fading of products or goods.
Areas of application 120x30 LED panel
Commercial and office:
LED panels can be used in a wide variety of applications. LED panels 120x30cm are often used in offices, office corridors and corridors, canteens or in the entrance area of companies. They are also popular as basic lighting in retail stores. In the commercial sector, they are ideal for assembly tables or production work. For rough environments we also offer 120x30cm LED panels with IP65 protection.
There are special hygienic LED panels for the health sector and in care, for example in hospitals, doctors' surgeries, group rooms in kindergartens or in retirement and nursing homes, which can eliminate bacteria, viruses and unpleasant odours. You will find them on the following page.
Mounting options LED panels 120x30:
Wall-mounted LED panels:
LED panels can be easily mounted on the wall. Horizontal or vertical depending on size. This allows great lighting effects for products or waiting areas to be achieved.
Ceiling suspension LED panels:
Due to their low weight, LED panels can be suspended from ceilings and suspended from wire ropes. Alternatively, the panel can be attached to the ceiling with a mounting frame as a surface-mounted luminaire. For large LED panels with the size 120x30cm we recommend hanging on 6 ropes (3 Y ropes), as these long field LED panels tend to sag after a certain time.
Mounting LED Panele 120x30 (LED ceiling light 120x30cm)
In over 90% of all cases, the 120x30cm LED panels are mounted on the concrete ceiling using mounting frames. The power supply disappears into the ceiling frame and results in a closed unit, with a rather low construction height of 5cm to 6cm. The unit is dust-tight and no catchers of insects and vermin.
Built-in LED panel 120x30cm in plasterboard ceilings (plasterboard ceilings)
An optical possibility is the installation of LED panels in plasterboard ceilings. Optically the LED panels 120x30 lie very flat on the ceiling with only a very small projection of 9mm-12mm. Normally the cutout is 1cm smaller than the size of the LED panel. Here you should pay attention to 2-3 things.
- The cut-out is usually as large as the LED panels. The hole will therefore be permanently present in the ceiling.
- The ceiling must be sufficiently stable to support the weight of the LED panels.
- The power supply is usually placed on the back of the LED panel. Due to the heat generated by the power supply, there should always be some distance between the power supply and any insulation materials or vapour barriers. Talk to your electrician about this.
- Often you have used gypsum board ceilings with girders, rafters or wooden strips. Check in advance whether you can cut open the ceiling at the desired position and insert the panel accordingly.
For the installation of LED panels 120x30cm in plasterboard ceilings we offer spring clips for direct mounting on the back or special LED panel mounting frames installation frames for plasterboard ceilings.
Dimming of LED panels 120x30
On request, almost all 120x30 LED panels can also be supplied with dimmable power supplies. The large surface creates a lot of light without glare. However, dimming may be useful in order to reduce the output somewhat in bright daylight. Dimmable power supplies can be supplied with 1-10Volt dimming or DALI (via separate dimming line) or alternatively dimming via phase control/section dimming. The third option is dimming via radio or a radio/wall switch.
Dimming with 1-10V or DALI
1. 1-10V dimming or a DALI bus system requires a thin control cable and a suitable 1-10V wall dimmer. Alternatively, dimming can also be carried out by radio via a radio wall dimmer or a remote control. Dimming is very clean and even. Dimming also goes down to relatively low dimming ranges. In existing buildings, however, there is usually no 5-core cable for a dimming cable! If it is not possible to lay a DImm line without great effort, dimming via phase control dimming or trailing-edge dimming may be appropriate.
Dimming via phase control dimming / trailing-edge dimming.
2. dimming via phase control dimming / trailing-edge dimming. The dimmart comes very close to the classic dimming of incandescent lamps via the power line. We offer suitable power supplies for this purpose, which show very good dimming characteristics, no dimming jumps and low noise levels. Especially the power supplies from Meanwell® are very reliable in continuous use and technically mature. However, the number of LED panels 120x30cm to be dimmed simultaneously is limited. Usually only max. 4 to max. 5 pieces can be dimmed on a LED wall dimmer.
Dimming by remote control
3. dimming by remote control or with a suitable wireless wall switch. This is also possible and usually works very well. Depending on the system, however, there are limits to the range or the number of LED panels to be dimmed simultaneously. We offer various options for dimming by radio and would be happy to advise you at 0049-221-29821660
Dimming of LED panels in home automation
The integration of LED panels in home automation systems such as KNX is usually just as possible. We have already realized this many times. There are a few things to consider here, since the LED panels are usually operated with constant current and not with constant voltage such as LED strips (12V or 24Volt). Many manufacturers of home automation systems offer their own dimming actuators for 1-10V dimming, phase dimming or DALI.
Ergonomic selection criteria for 120x30cm LED panels
In addition to the classic selection criteria such as light colour, luminous flux and output, ergonomic aspects are becoming increasingly important for many customers. For many customers, high and accurate colour rendering is an important selection criterion,
Colour rendering RAI92
We offer 120x30 LED panels RA90 with very high color rendering of CRI92 or RA92.
A frequent field of application is in hair studios and in the retail trade of high-quality products. Especially the warm white models have a much more pleasant colour tone with CRI92 panels than the standard CRI90 models.
Flicker-free / No flicker power supplies
From an occupational medicine point of view, the use of flicker-free / no flicker power supplies is often required. Power supplies of cheap LED panels tend to flicker more frequently at 50 Hz. Some employees are prone to sensitive reactions such as restlessness and sleep disturbances, which are usually difficult to associate with artificial light. Here it is always worth investing a little more money in order to keep the productivity of the employees high and not unconsciously generate a higher level of sick leave. .
Advantages of LED panels at a glance
- LED panels are extremely energy-saving and have a very good luminous efficacy in lumens per watt.
- Durable: LED panels have a very long service life if quality manufacturers are selected who have know-how in heat management and high demands on the power supplies used.
- Large-area and uniform radiation and light distribution with lower glare effect
- Depending on the manufacturer, LED panels can be used as recessed or surface-mounted luminaires.
- No radiation of IR or unfavourable UV light
- LED panels can be dimmed and used in conjunction with a lighting control system as an adjustable element for daylight utilisation.
- Available in all common light colours
- The low heat development between approx. 30 and 35 degrees allows a wide range of applications. They do not have to be cooled.
- Many application possibilities, simple installation, pleasant power saving.
Advice on LED panels:
Do you have questions about our LED grid panel LED luminaires or the delivery time of special variants? Or at the delivery time of special variants? We will be happy to advise you! Preferably personally! You can reach us under the telephone number: 0049-221-2982166 during our business hours or mobile. You can also contact us via e-mail form or fax inquiry. We are also happy to call you back.